Quote:

Willie, he isnt funny at all. Not even in a heartburn sort of way. He obviously knows the Arts but when Cherry says on film: "I like ice cream, candy and chocolate cake. gumdrops, lollipops and sugar plums, swollen cocks, dirty boys and fat cocks". And he does nothing. He's a faker.

I remember you posted about that. I saw that clip on a link in her freeones gallery. She was doing a wonderful sort of impression of Darla from The Little Rascals, including nodding her head quickly at the end for emphasis. I'm sorry I didn't respond, but I've jerked off to that clip a few times and if we bonded over that it would've been kind of adt like queer if you ask me. If you like, I'll start a Bornyo thread where I
toward pictures of Johnny Cash in his Fulsom era. That was an attempt at humor. I hope it was funny but it probably wasnm't up to your standards. I'm not good at making jokes and observatyions ansd stuff. I'm not very social in real life and I am no good at retorts or anything, evenm if I have lonbger than offline conversation time frames to tghink about them.