Come on Keith, what do you want, a cookie??? The only reason Defiance was nominated for anything was because you and Norman Bentley had your noses straight up Tim Connelly's ass. Bribing him with cocaine, ipods, and whatever else doesn't make your company successful. And Norman bragging about bribing doesn't help, either. And I know for a fact that a certain person's personal fetish for trannies inspired your tranny line. I know this because i lived with it for 8 years.
And you were SUCH a successful webmaster before, you never paid Matrix the 40K you owed us. Stick your nose (or whatever else fits) straight up Norman's ass...not only will he forgive your debt, he'll give you a token position in Defiance. But all I've seen you do is gossip and post messages on boards talking shit. True talent. Do you actually do anything else? There's a great way to do business...too bad you have to attack people, other companies, and bribe AVN to make your company look good. Try putting out a decent product. Defiance might deserve an award, but it's for the most creative ass kissing, bullshit dealing, tranny loving CRAP. Oh, and while you're at it, why don't you start a gossip site, pretend Taylor runs it (she could learn grammar and spelling - wait, there's a reason she takes it up the ass for a living). Or perhaps you can feed Scott Fayner more coke, and he'll make up bullshit lies too. And since I'm not with Norman, attack me while you're at it...but you wouldn't even know him had you not been a Matrix client. Nor would Norman had met Ron Levi, a Matrix client, and had the opportunity to become Ron's lackey and convince him to invest in Defiance...if he hadn't been a Matrix client as well. I'm very impressed that Defiance's way of doing business is attacking people (even me), after you've all made money off of my photography for years...and wouldn't even know each other had you not been a client of Matrix. In fact, you've probably conveniently forgotten, but I introduced you to Norman. GOOD FOR YOU...I NOMINATE DEFIANCE FOR AN AWARD : Best attempt at being the shadiest company out there. Too bad your reputation isn't for good work, it's for fucking people over. And don't attack me anymore about Norman's fetishes...you own crew has seen him show up on set with left-over makeup from his coke binge the night before. So, let your people write ALL the shit they want about me...i have always been able to do my work successfully...and dealing with a cross-dressing husband for 8 years is enough to drive ANYONE to drink. You are ALL hypocrites. And, I'm such a horrible drunk/photographer/whatever...that's why Defiance hired me to shoot the boxcover work for the "Runway" movie. I am still a great photographer, and hiring me only proves the point that you all still need the style i've created to create a successful product. Norman still wants to use my style and pass it off as his own...trust Taylor Rain with your money???? Shit, don't trust Defiance at all.
But, Defiance is so great, I'm sure we'll be seeing you at the Academy Awards next year, and I'm sure you'll win something...perhaps a chair in Ron Levi's box seats...watching people with actual talent win awards they've actually earned. But, while you're there, remember the seats are only able to be paid for by certain industry "leaders" who make their money fucking other people over.