hey, do you mind if i ask how old you are? reason being, most mba programs that someone from brown wouldn't be wasting their time at have average ages of matriculation around 27 or 4-5 years work. there are exceptions, but you've gotta be freaky as a quant and very hindu. i remember tuck averaged around 29, kellog 28, getting you out in your early 30's. that's some clean living.

also, in the last picture, is there something blurred out in the upper-right hand corner like white lettering?

it's also strange that someone from dartmouth doing the mba path considers 10k a month a lot of money. it's nothing to laugh at, but with your qualifications and interest in finding the most gainful employment, it's nothing special. i'm in my mid-late 20's and a little over a year ago when i interviewing the good consulting firms were paying considerably more than that with bonus, even the friends who went straight into finance after undergrad were getting money close to that when all was said and done. it's quite possible to see your compensation increase by that much in a year while in your 20's here, and i'm not even close to pursuing the greediest paths out there.

what's a computer major? i've never heard that term. smiley.

hey, i'm just curious what the deal is. think of it as a little friendly hazing.

Martin Amis "honoring" katie price with a character bearing some of her traits