Quote:

Actually these girls, ... - edit jrv

I knew that one of them was living in ... and worked for ... you sure they both are?

Quote:

I have no idea if they are still in the business, but they really like to do gangbangs now.

They are out of the business (for now anyway....as far as I know). They really like doing gangbangs now? And you know this how? 1st hand experience(s)? How that would work outside the industry & without making a buck for it escapes me though. I always believed that PW do things for pay, that they would never do for play (and they never even did gangbangs for pay in the industry as far as I know). But what do I know?

Quote:

They are also known as the Milton Twins and now are listed by their real names.

"Milton Twins" is old content. Where exactly are they "listed" by their real names. Now I know 1st hand that their real names are no "trade secrets," and they don't exactly try to hide their real names (in various "main stream" sources), but what exactly does "are listed by their real names" mean? Just curious....I mean I suspect most people in the industry, past and present, are forced to use their real names a lot of the time (even more often when they are out of the industry). So I don't know exactly is meant by that.

Just sounds like this post was kind of a grudge post of some sort given that you are a newbie, this was your 1st post (using this id anyway), and you decided to "out them" by posting quite a bit of personal information....especially where they work (so some whack job might even make a trip to ...???). Maybe I'm reading too much into this post & you are only trying to do a "public service" by posting this information. But, I suspect there is an axe to grind to be found in here somewhere.

But, given that I don't have a "horse in the race," and I don't really care.....It's all good I guess.

Edited by JRV (01/22/09 05:53 PM)