Quote:

Yea, things that happen three, almost four years ago matter. The fact that all of you can run a thread from info that long ago is truely intelligent. Back to the original issue. Smokey, all I asked you was, once again, if you are so confident that you made a deal to meet with my wife for three hours @ $1000, what date did you talk to her on, and in what state did you arrange this meeting. Just trying to verify that you are not just a shit talking lame. No more, no less. If past incidents of this occured in our relationship, and depending on the date this took place, it may have negative consequences for my wife.
So shoot a timeline or something. I don't have to prove who I am to anyone. The fact that I am pushing the issue should give you all enough proof of who I am. Oh, and that stupid assed Lawyer that posts on here, Yea they are both real. They are a team of regular rip-off artists themselves out of Canoga Park, California. So-called, entertainment Lawyers. They handled The Miltons case against first choice management. Thats all public record in LA civil court. Fattorossi and Chizvin. They realized they weren't dealing with the too brightest little girls on the Earth and decided to rip them off on the case too.