Just a guy doesn't know jack shit. He has only known Cali for a month. The only way he even got half the information he is speaking of is because he invaded her personal belongings, i.e. a journal and writings. As for any other info, why don't you ask me, I'm Cali's husband. I do not have to, but will give you the real info if it will keep you fucking closet perves from making shit up to make your pathetic lives interesting. What I posted on Freeones is 100% correct. As for Ducati, that check shit was bogus too. Made up when the twins stopped working for him. The lawsuit is true. I cannot give the details, but, it worked out in the twins favor. Any and all content just being released ia from three years ago. Because of the lawsuit, nothing new could be produced or published. Thats why your seeing all that old shit now. No Cherish is not married. but her man is a retired Marine. Yes Cali is married, and yes her man is a marine. Yes times have been difficult from time to time, but like everyone in life we and they are surviving the best we can for ourselves and kids. As for just a guy, you sir are a piece of shit, lying, perve. I hope our paths do not cross. For you to talk shit and make yourself look like you are someone special while a friend needed your help is fucked. Especially when you yourself don't have a fucking pot to piss in. You live in a one bedroom plywood add-on with a twenty year old car. Cali considered you family. We really know the deal though, huh. Your just another sick Fan. I deal with assholes like you all the fucking time. So pull your intimacy lube out of your top drawer by the computer, look up my wife and her sister on freeones, and have yourself a happy fucking new year. She might forgive and forget, but I don't. I think it is funny that you label me an asshole when we have only met for five minutes. I get it though. You actually thought you might get a chance to fuck my wife. Well brother, sorry to hammer on your dreams. Sad thing is you think you know all this shit about our relationship, well you don't. If there is one thing you should know is 90% of everything tht came out of my wifes mouth is and was a lie. The reason she moved, where I was, and why. ALL lies. So you have no right or reason to judge me. Then get on a forum and post personal shit and then lie to me when I call you on it. Fucking Lame. Keep our names out of your fucking mouth. Lates.