Quote:

Quote:

why all the hate on Kelly???...she does shit that your goddess and star girl Ashley Blue wouldnt touch...Ashley is tame compared to Kelly...people on this board are so fickle...your new goddess, Hailey Young (think thats her name), and yes shes good looking, but you all just kiss her ass cuz she will respond to your pathetic posts, is a goddess to you???...for fuck sake, she said she wont do anal...Kelly will take not one, but 2 cocks up her ass at the same time...and no love for her???...Im thinking most of you get your flics from Adam and Eve and are closet Vivid and Wicked fans..."I got jesus in the back,dead of a heart attack, I got Satan on his knees, Im doin as I please"

Relax dude,no one is hating on Kelly.They are just telling it like it is. Sure the whore does great scenes but come on. The chic is tweaked out of her mind.

Yess! Thank you Jeff! F-ing JRV trying to tell me this chick just has 'Big' Eyeballs .... (see above posts from me...) For the record, the fact that she is tweaked out of her mind and gives these demonically inspired unbelievably nasty hott scenes just increases the urge to ....I am waiting for my therapist to call by the way...