Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You fucking Canucks are not worthy of indignation, just inconsequential. Why don't you tuck your tail and scamper off to ADT where you'll be welcomed by your fellow komrade dick smokers

hey faggot, do you think you're so fucking slick that no one knows you're Funkola over ADT? worthless spick cunt. you say nothing worth a shit here and nothing worth a shit there. your pathetic. go searching the net for more smileys to speak for you bitch. or maybe take a trip down to the swap meet to pick up more three flower to grease your filthy hair with. or maybe just die. dumb beaner.

Just curious dude- what name do you post under on ADT?

There's three posts I think, all under Jamie L. Brian. That's the only name I use and the only name I've ever used on these discussion forums.

The last post I made was about a year ago around the time Ariana Jollee did the 65 Guy Creampie video. I don't like ADT, and never have. Too many rules over there. Think I'm lying? I promise you Cleetus, I aint.

I got a question, when did this board get overrun with right wing assholes (or at least one who posts all the time under different aliases) and is that the reason why interest has waned from XPT. Just curious.

Think hard, Cleetus. Interest in this group is WAY the fuck down and that's sad because this is the best discussion forum on the net in my opinion, or was.

How many posts on XPT are skewed with talk of guns, racism, etc.. stupid idiotic macho-man shit that most people grow out of in their early twenties. Not to say it's a bad thing, but man, think every person who happens on this board wants to read that shit in every post.