Quote:

Quote:

I just love writing stuff that pisses off right wingers.

Yet you don't posses the intelligence to know when someone is talking to you or not. Color me shocked. Re-read the posts you quoted. If you can't argue in an intelligent way you need to fuck off. You don't hear me spouting off about French-Canadian independence. Why you ask? Because it's none of my business.

Re-read my posts, and they were grrrreeatt. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

When French-Canadians start dying off in record numbers because of an incompetent government, then you could bitch all you want. I don't give a flying fuck what your hick ass has to say anyways. Have2cit, your the dumb fuck who thought people in Canada lived in huts or something. Fucking hick retard. Get out of hickland for a few weeks, travel or something, there's a whole other world out there you stupid shit.

I can say whatever I like about your country or any other because, unlike you, I live in a free country where freedom of speech is encouraged rather than outlawed. Color me wrong on this one fuck face. Janet Jackson's tit, the Artistocrats, 2257 -- FUCK YOU!

Oh ya, it is my business because people in my country actually give a shit about people in your country. 1000 troops dead in Iraq, 1000's possibly dead in New Orleans and you stupid fucks just smile at your President like dumb dogs. Like he's doing a good job or something.

Have2cit, judging from older posts and your penchant for gun and sauceran (sp?) talk, I always figured you were Klown, Tanta, Smut. Maybe not, maybe you're a just a whole other dumbass poster.

I love this, keep the vitriol coming right wing hicks.

I'm in the mood for some smack talk. This whole board has been floating belly up for weeks now.

Why are you guys angry again, because I actually don't like seeing people in New Orleans dying? How terrible on my part.