Quote:

I could say I'm begining to think U R a homo....but there is no need with as much as U fantasize about Me & being the fact U & fayner used to be an item Your homosexuality is a well known fact ...so it is no surpirse to Me that U would not find a hotass whore like that one attractive

Garfield i've made no secret about how attractive i find you. I've been very upfront with it, you are perfect physically for me but also emotionally and mentally you have what i desire and qualities that i know will push me the right way as our relationship evolves. Its getting to the point where i can't look at my naked body in the mirror before showering because i get deeply depressed when i see my bruise free ass. I pray night after night that one day i see my ass poker dotted with garfield trademark bruises. Help me make that day a reality johnny, please, im begging you. (monkey weeps)

Quote:

Uhhh...tanta doesn't have a wife.

Okay then to borrow a phrase from kyoto, " that ugly skank you probably got off the street and offered a hooker dress and some soup to pose as your wife in the pictures you posted"