I dig the gag factor series very much. One thing I thought of that I don't recall ever seeing is the Angry Dragon. This is of course a cumshot delivered through the back of the throat, up the nasal cavity and out the nostrils thus giving the appearance of a dragon because of the two cum noodles now hanging off her nose. The Angry part comes from the fact that delivering such a cumshot was probably not discussed beforehand. If a whore is doing well at gag factor, perhaps she can be persuaded to try an angry dragon. The main reasoning behind using this technique combined with gag factor is that it would give better screen presence to the cumshot. After all it is called the money shot, right? I feel the cumshot scenes in gag factor are often moot because the whole gag factor scene is basically a cumshot, that's what makes it so awesome. By the end of the scene, the whore's face should be covered in phlegm, goo, and puke.(if she's done it right) And adding some cum to it in ordinary fashion just doesnt deliver the climactic screen presence that the cumshot deserves. Often times the gagging / puking scenes are way more explosive than the cumshot. Please add Angry Dragons to gag factor so the cumshots can get the character they deserve. Word up to Simp.

WHY?! WHY?! WHY?!!!!!!!!!

-viperware-