Quote:

Mr. Hardcore, it's a pleasure to post towards you. I was just wondering, when you are enjoying a quiet moment in your home petting your kitty and listening to the birds singing in the trees outside, are you ever troubled out of the idyllic moment by the realization that it has all been paid for by the videotaped sexual humiliation you produce? Do you ever have second thought about your chosen profession? Do you ever fear that you'll be assaulted and/or murdered by an angry/heartbroken father/brother/boyfriend/friend of a woman who you sexually degraded and humiliated in the most heinous manner currently legally possible on video forever? Do you ever just want to be loved? Do the noises of any of the women you've made gag, gurgle, and cry haunt you and fill you with horror at night when it's just you, your sheets, and the ghostly lit ceiling above? It would turn me on immenseley if any of this were answered with a yes, and make your inhuman productions a lot more pleasurable for me to masturbate towards.

If I masturbate to this post, does it make me queer?