I haven't heard any really negative shit out of that little whore's potty mouth, except to say she didn't swallow the piss. That may be somewhat accurate, as I more or less injected it down her throat. Repeatedly. I call that 'selected whore memory.'

But she WAS an okay whore in my book. She got down with the program immediately, even though she had never done anal before, least ways not like we do it out here in La-La Land. And she came back for round two, before she got hooked up with LA Direct, stopped doing anal, and became useless. In fact, I haven't shot anyone from LA Direct since Roxy Jezel's infamous throat-piss fucking scene left her a blubbering idiot. That was two years ago.

Courtney's first video, Max Faktor 14, isn't officially released yet, and the Euro version, which is the only one worth watching, isn't yet available, but will be in about a week.

Have a great 4th everyone! Get drunk, raise some hell, but don't blow your fucking fingers off. 'Cause it's kind of hard to jack your cock off without them.

Max