Quote:

you gotta be kidding. That series, i hate to say, disappoints more than it delivers. There is some swallowing on the rare occasion. Don't insult our intelligence by claiming so much swallowing goes on in that series. A Good Source of Iron kicks AB's ass any day for swallowing. Even Baker's Dozen has better facials. I was a fan of that series when it first came out, but it has let me down more often recently. How brutal was that scene with "Japan" and "China"? I hate to sound so critical, but its just from being let down, after reading the false claims on the boxcovers. That chick comes nowhere near to swallowing 74 loads.

Amen!! Could not have said it better myself. I have always been let down by the supposed "swallowing" in these movies. There really isnt any except if you count silly props like "cum burrito" and "cum bong" etc. Or when the girl "acts" like she is swallowing but it really just runs down her face and onto the floor. Weak!

I mean, why not just have the girls take load after thick load right in the open mouth then show it off to the camera before gulping down? THAT is REAL swallowing.

I am really hopefuly for AB#27 - sounds promising!