I am more than happy to give out complimentary DVDs to people who want to see my work. I don't expect them to write a review. If they choose to do so, that is their decision. Furthermore, they can say what they want to say.
My goal is to have as many people see my product as possible. Believe me, it's working.
It is very common for studios, especially new ones like Platinum X Pictures, to give screeners to distributors and websites to create product awareness.
If the sell-through continues for TEN LITTLE PIGGIES like it did for I LOVE IT ROUGH, you can be assured that I will be handing out as many as possible. After all, I want people to know about the 10 girls in the movie, which was shot in Prague, Budapest, and Los Angeles.
At the end of the day, if my product sucks, I will be out of business, so time will tell.
I love to compete.
Thanks!
Brandon

P.S. Every single day since April 1st (street date), there were re-orders for I LOVE IT ROUGH. The majority of them were from distributors that came back for more. Numbers don't lie.