I’m Your Slut #2
Starring Lauren Phoenix,Venus, Sophia, Gina Blue, Sabina Black, Laura Lion
Directed by Manuel Ferrara
Platinum X

Good god, Lauren Phoenix has an ass that almost defies description. I’m surprised they were able to fit the whole thing on the cover. It makes ya wanna grab a pith helmet and a flashlight, and go exploring. The first five minutes of “I’m Your Slut” are wholly dedicated to long lingering shots of the thing, and it coulda gone on for an hour, and I woulda been riveted. Manuel Ferrara shows up at some point and gives Lauren the bizness, but not before he holds his breath and dives right in to that sphincter, halfway up to his neck. Unbelievable.

Wait, there’s more to this flick? Fuck, can’t I just rewind and start over? Well, alright. There’s more to sleaze and please ya here, including Monica, a slightly spooky Euro-amazon in a bitchin’ white corset who looks kinda like a really sexy cavegirl, and who gets double-dicked by two guys in white lab coats; Standard issue hussies Venus and Sophia, who slap each other around for awhile before the stunt dicks show up to throw a good throat fucking on them; a frisky outdoor gangbanging of super-sexy phony blonde Gina Blue; and a climactic, sweaty, lusty, share-a- dick tryst with brunette twin tramps Sabina Black and Laura Lion.

“I’m Your Slut” is volcanic thru and thru, but even with all this spicy meat to chew on, Lauren Phoenix is most certainly the meatiest slut of ‘em all. Dig in.

-Sleazegrinder

Attachments
8378-Imyourslut.jpg (420 downloads)