Anybody see the recent AVN article or should I say glorified work wanted ad for that obnoxious lardass Al Goldstein? Get this, he's looking for work in phone sales at the least... Pathetic! It's the funniest thing I've heard since Wankus ran from Lockwood like a total pussy... My how the heavy have fallen...
Here's a short history lesson for those too young to even recognize the name, but basically he bankruptured that newsprint bird cage liner Screw magazine of his and he's been on Flynt's jock like a bad case of the crabs for 30 years. It's especially appalling to see that he got nominated for an AVN, so if you want proof the AVN Awards are a joke, there it is... Well,just to put any past animosity between Cholesteral Al and I to rest I'd like to use this chance to help out in his search for work and since he's too obnoxious for sales I suggest that if you need someone to fetch lube or clean toilets Al's your man. Granted, he's friends with the Hedgehog and really doesn't mean shit to this industry anymore, but I'd like to recommend him as just the right guy to mop up jizz on your set, so please help an old sack of pig's guts out....