I am well versed in the study of the of blowjob-only flick, ‘cept most of these kind of gonzo movies are good for maybe 4 or 5 decent scenes and if you’re lucky 2 or 3 of those are Tony the Tiger greeeeat! The blowjob ain’t always an easy thing to capture if it ain’t true POV or first person perspective. When shot the traditional way from a camera guy’s perspective it’s most likely a disaster, but not always. That brings us to Chickenheads, a slop secret project by the brothers Johnson who must match up to the likes of the Mitchell Brothers or the Dark Brothers if they want to become legends. That is a tough row to hoe... Speaking of hoes, for those who don’t know, Chickenheads are babes who bob up and down on boners like chickens tooling around or eating feed in the barnyard. The oral sex subject matter is presented in a crass and tasteless manner typical of Cram and Grip. Just look at Cram’s soulmate Gen slurping on Dwayne Cumminz’s boa like a good bride to be. I found it somewhat disheartening that he be so low.
Anyway, the scene ‘tween blew movie greenhorn Cherry Lane and the new Kid Vegas aka Jeremy Steele is prolly the best suck scene of the year. Not to cast aside Gen’s activities here, but they got this unknown brunette cutie at the right moment in her fledging career as well as perfect altitude and angle. There was no facial, but I liked the money on the titties.
I suggest you get this DVD if you’re nostalgic for the days when Dr. Fellatio was a fresh resident of jawjizz general hospital and Cock Smokers was still tokin’ before burning out like Cheech and Dong. Eventually all those who direct dick-lickers get jaded and lose interest but catch onto this on the way up before it falls into the eventual rut destined for the genre. If there are any intentions to continue it as a future series, that is. Lastly, my message to Cram and Grip is if you guys need pointers I offer my trouser monster as a practice prop for the girls as you hone your skull-film skills. [Pure Filth]

www.legenddirect.com

Attachments
69646-1116_scan0006-M-1.jpg (51 downloads)