Quote:

Catching Up With Lukeford.com's Scott Fayner During The Festival Of Lights

He called me back at 6:58pm, December 13. He wished me a happy Chanukkah. He said he lights his menorah.

Scott: "The holiday. It's not even a real holiday, right?"

Luke: "It's a real holiday."

Scott: "But it's not important. It's not one of the important ones. It's become that here."

Luke: "Right. Because of Christmas."

Scott: "The whole thing about the lights. The festival of lights."

Luke: "I'm burning my menorah right now."

Scott: "I did mine too."

Luke: "Good for you."

Scott: "Of course. I'm not that bad of a Jew. If you read any of that stuff, there's no mention of not doing lots of cocaine, is there?"

Luke: "I guess not."

Scott: "There's not. I'm not bad. I'm not at temple every week. I love God. So what did you hear?"

Luke: "I heard you had a picture of Jenna Jameson smoking crack cocaine."

Scott: "What? I have no such picture. Even if she has a pipe, how would you know it is crack cocaine? Do you know of any such picture?"

Luke: "No."

Scott: "I've never put one up. I know Wanker hasn't.

"There was a Halloween party at IBar and those guys from WantedListed had a party afterwards. There were a whole bunch of Russian dudes at the party and I was laughing at them because they wouldn't drink straight vodka with me. Then Chasey Lain appears... I was [worried] that I was laughing at the Russian Mob. I was telling them that I was Russian. Then I was thinking, the Russian Mob. They don't care if they kill another Russian.

"It would be so much easier if it were a year-and-a-half ago and I was you because I have so many stories and you are so right on because you don't hang out with these people. I know everything. You wouldn't know half of it. I know all these people. They're my friends. And that's more important to me than these stories."

Luke: "Anything you can pass on?"

Scott: "No. But I might be getting married again this year [at the AVN Expo], to Arianna Jollee. Because her mother wants us to."

Luke: "Arianna never returns my calls."

Scott: "She never returns my calls. That's the reason I gave her that flake award. It was all planned out. Her mother reads my s--- every day. That award made her mother call her and yell at her about having that reputation. Then Arianna would call me and yell at me. And that's what happened last night."

Luke: "She's Jewish. So are you going to have a rabbi officiate?"

Scott: "I would like to.

"I was just at a real Jewish wedding. People were so rude. Everybody's mobile phones were going off at the ceremony. One guy had laser pointers. These Israelis. They're rude. They treat their women like s---.

"That movie Wonderland (2003). You've seen it right? I'm exactly like that. I'm always leaving my dog in the car for hours when I'm off doing drugs. I feel bad."

Luke: "Are you on your way to buy drugs now?"

Scott: "I don't know. Are you writing it? If you want to say that I am, I don't care. I've got nothing to hide. If it comes out of my mouth with you, you can write it."