You may think I'm crazy to brush aside Isabella & Jana Cova like autumn leaves off the front steps, but they really don’t interest me. Not my type, fake boobs, boring & ungonzo! However, my thunderstick encountered a pleasant surprise with Harmony. She’s just what Dr. Smutmutant ordered for being floored by an almost unknown. Actually, a few days after I first got around to peep this she coincidently appeared in the latest meatholes episode. She’s got superb globes, cute face, gung-hoe attitude, and slightly reminds me of early Rustie Rhodes in mind and body. She’s gets finely fucked north south east west by some goofy foreigner. Hurry, somebody call Homeland Security!
Then there’s a sizzling late afternoon sunlight solo scene by oily brickhouse built Mackenzie Mack. Alexis Malone gives a good throw down for a smaller boobed bim. Rio Mariah looks like a complete mess and the roid-turkey banging her needs serious attitude adjustment. Lastly, Harmony had me playing her tune on my skinflute like the Pied Piper.

http://nectarmovies.com/distrib/images/big-pics/Valley2_big.html

Attachments
67876-Valley2_big.jpg (36 downloads)