Cum in My Ass, Not in My Mouth
Directed by Erik Everhard
Starring Veronika, Laura Lion, Jackie Moore, Claudia Rossi, Anastasia Christ
Redlight District

Make no mistake about it, this hideously titled gem is all about covergirl Katja Kassin and her incredible, edible, 50 inch ass. I mean, the other chicks are great, and there’s some awesome displays of stupid sphincter tricks throughout the proceedings, but really, they’re just decent opening acts. Katja is the mind-melting, full contact, pants-bursting superfreak of ‘em all, the big ticket item, the show stopper, the fuckin’ headliner. Mr. Everhard musta dropped to his knees and thanked unholy hell and all it’s demons when this miracle of nature (or cheeseburgers, whatever created her) jiggled through the front door. After flouncing around in some kind of weird hooker/maid outfit with dangling blue feathers and half-heartedly dusting the joint, Katja sifts through a pile of clothes on the floor and discovers a whole different kind of joint to dust. I dunno why the guy was hiding under dirty laundry, but I sure am glad there was someone there to fuck her. As often happens in circumstances like this, another cat with a big dick shows up, and they both double-team this full figured beauty. Good lord, can she suck cock, and watching that gigantic ass get plundered up to the belly is…well, I personally didn’t pay for it, but believe me, it’s worth every fuckin’ dime. And hell, they live up to the title too, as both guys unload into her swollen sphincter, and like a good girl, she holds it all in until just the right moment. Then she spreads her flesh-mountain cheeks like Moses parting the Red sea, and lets all the spunk dribble out like one of those phony plastic waterfalls they sell at the Portuguese furniture store. It’s quite the display, and just to send the raunch-meter into overdrive, she reaches back there, scoops up a few fingers-full, and eats the grisly ass-goo stew like it’s pudding. And then she smiles and waves to the camera, still looking like a million bucks, despite just enduring the kind of rectum ripping, throat tearing abuse that would send most girls right to the emergency room. All I can say is, if this is the quality of girl they’re breeding in Germany these days, than Ich bein ein Berliner, baby. I’d give this one two thumbs way, way up, but my hands are busy. Sehr gut!

-Sleazegrinder

Attachments
5787-cumasscover.JPG (477 downloads)