A Mouthfull
The Sinners series from ANV
Further oral adventures; big cocks, full mouths, tickled tonsils.

Deep Throat Fucking
The Sinners series from AVN
Call it what you will; throat fucking, choking BJs, balls deep BJ. These Dutch women love it, and even with their eyes watering, and drool leaking out of their mouths, they go back for more, and for deeper.

Fist Pygmy
The Obsession series from AVN
The pervers little woman from "Pipi Kur", and "Pissing Pygmy in Chains" is back! She's had her hair and make-up done, she's the star, and she's fisting the big girls!

Les Copines #09
The Les Copines series from French
French production that worships young French women, and their passion for all kinds of sex.

Lesbian Sin
The Girl-Girl series from AVN

Stars: Adela, Helena, Silvie, Lina
More beautiful Dutch women explore Sapphic satisfaction.

Pain #106
The Pain series from Scala
Clothespins and hot wax torment this blindfolded slave. Is it a relief to feel the riding crop? Or the master's glove?

Piss Me, Fist Me
The Obsession series from AVN
Cast: Roberto Rosenberg, Veronika, Janeta, Monika, and a funny little man in a pin stripe suit with a strategic piece missing. Oh, my! This DVD starts with Roberto coming home to two fetching Dutch girls in fancy underwear tied up on racks. From there, in rapid succession we have some
flogging, some rough groping, some spitting, hungry blowjobs, fucking, fisting and pissing!

Then there's a knock at the door. With his cock in one girl's mouth, and another girl fisting her, Roberto says, "Hey, come in!." It's the well-endowed blond
from "No Limits" and a nerdy looking guy in a grey pinstripe suit. Except the suit has the crotch cut out of it. Roberto and the pair retreat the bathroom where lots of oral sex, some reverse cowgirl fucking and a lot of piss play go on. Mostly the guys pee on the blonds, but she gets her chance to pee into the funny little man's mouth.
Some of the images that stick with me: the two girls taking turns spitting into each other's mouths as they blow Roberto, the blond lapping piss out of the little guy's mouth, the gagging and laughing blowjobs, one girl wiping Roberto's load into her girlfriend's asshole, the amount of water everyone drinks on the behind the scenes footage (there's a mystery solved.)

SlaveSex #107: Die ArschKrieger
(I know I posted this before, but I had a chance to watch it,and added some notes.)
The SlaveSex series from Scala

An unusual SlaveSex episode in 3 acts.
In the first, the slave is left bound on the sofa. She works her way out of the ropes, retrieves two monstrous dildos and jills off with them. The master is none too pleased upon his return.
In the second, the master and his friend take the misbehaving slave out into a field. She's blindfolded, flogged, suspended by her wrists, dotted with molten
wax, spanked and left on the cold, cold ground.
Indoors again, the slave is bent over the bench, spanked and caned until red welts appear on her ass. One master fistfucks her, then fucks her doggy style,
cumming on her ass. The other master face-fucks her, cumming over her chin, then takes his turn fisting her. They bind her breasts with rope, and lock her in a
cage. Then they piss into her mouth, on her face ,over her tits, all the while encouraging her to say how good it tastes.

SlaveSex #108
The SlaveSex series from Scala

Scott
XXX-Imports.com