so aots is going and xplay are going away.heres a solution to get the same info:

http://www.geekexchange.com/

Valued at least $8200, this collection of more than 1,950 Star Wars action figures, from 1978 through 2011, have just gone up for auction on eBay for one lucky bidder to own. Donated by one-time ILM model maker Fon Davis of FonCo Creative Services, the proceeds will go to support Rancho Obi-Wan, the biggest non-profit Star Wars collectibles museum in the world, based in Marin county, California, and run by uber-collector and Lucasfilm Fan Liaison, Steve Sansweet.
Rancho Obi-Wan‘s mission is to (in their own words) “serve the public through the collection, conservation, exhibition and interpretation of Star Wars memorabilia and artifacts, using this collection to provide meaningful educational, aesthetic, intellectual and cultural experiences for a wide array of audiences and to carry on other charitable and educational activities associated with this goal. Money raised for or donated to Rancho Obi-Wan is used for maintenance, insurance, security, professional services, public outreach and related activities; none is used for acquisitions.”
At the time of this post, the auction is only a few hours old, with a little over 9 days remaining and the high bid is sitting at $2950, but I’m sure it will more than triple in the days to come. Will you put yourself in the running for this massive instant action figure collection or do you already have most of this collection already (like me)?