Apropos this post by Tovarish Monkey:

Quote:

Yes, great call. She could be bald and i would still fuck her if given the time of day. Here she is with teagan and some other chick talking about world politics, judging by the look of concentration by all parties im guessing that jesse has just worked out a peace plan that could succeed in the middle east, and teagan is breaking it down point by point and to think she may of never had the thought if their shirts were on.

Has anyone seen this show? I hardly have ever seen a notice of it. They're one of the few industry places that recognize the value of having Luke Ford present, so they get props for that, but I'm still wondering if the shows this photo's taken from is as dreary as it seems.

Is all of internet broadcasting like this? I mean, I've listened to a few radio shows, but that was when eYada was still around (Johnny Lydon's show rocked... you could hear him in the background clearing out his nostrils farmer-style while some dork was droning on). Everything else has basically been commercial radio in faraway cities. The video shit I've seen has been horrible--blocky, constantly breaking up due to "net congestion," and generally, in my learned opinion, sucky.