This was one of the first Gag Factor movies I saw, I got it because
it has one of my all time favorites, Alex Q. When the video store
went out of business, I bought 5 or so Gag Factor DVDs at a
bargain price, that's how the collection started. I have them all.

The DVD has sat unwatched too long, some of this will seem almost new to me. I'm going through for the first time in a long time, screen caps from the photo gallery and reviewing as I go.

Alexandra Quinn

She is smoking on a bed, Thrust walks in and gives her hell about smoking in bed. He is joined by another mope and they give her a good throat fucking, getting very rough with her. She gives as well as takes, licking balls and generally helping get all the cock she can. Great performance, she gets sloppy as hell and the scene is very rough.

Lena Ramon

Starts she is in the clasic position, a guy walks in and the gag hammering starts, they are both naked. She does a good job, calls him, "Fucker." He gets into her throat a few times and gives her a rough ride, she gets a little sloppy. Action shifts to him facing her while she is still upside down, I never liked that position. Mr. Pete is the prop. He soon returns to the classic position, but with a better camera angle. She does some of the work herself. He gets both hands under her head and goes deep several times, great action. The scene ends with her still upside down, she swallows.

Fiona Cheeks

She is a tall, angular woman standing on a staircase, a black guy comes in and starts to face fuck her while both of them are clothed. The scene is hot because she cannot get the head of his pistoning penis into her throat, but they go as far as possible again and again. She eventually goes upside down, and the same thing ensues. She is wearing braces.

Erika Kole

She knocks on the door selling magazine subscriptions, Thrust gag factors her on the couch. Upside down. She wears glasses throughout. Usual Thrust scene, she gets sloppy, nothing special about the scene or her.

Alecia Knight

Starts with her upside down on a couch getting tit fucked as the mope is facing her. This goes on for a long time. Finally he puts the cock in her mouth and she says, "What are you doing?" A good, deep face fucking ensues. They get into the classic position and the action is good. Another very good scene, he gets very aggressive with her, and she takes it fairly well.

Misty Parks

Plain looking bleach blone on a couch with a guy, she starts to blow him. Fumbling with clothes, etc. He has a large penis, but she can't take much of it. A bit of a dud.

Layne Young

She is in a wheelchair in an upscale house, in front of some windows. The same black guy in the previous scene comes up and she complains about not enjoying sex. He suggests oral, and she gets the surprise that he means face fucking her. Again she can't take all of him (Bobbi Bliss did) but it is still a good scene. She eventually winds up tits up, we get the usual Gag Factor excitement.

Celeste Stevens

I like this scene a lot. They are sitting in a living room reading, the guy is wearing overalls. He just walks over and starts face fucking her with his overalls on. She takes it like a champ. We cut to her upside down, at first he is facing her, then we get to good action, very sloppy action, of the kind we are used to. There are a couple cuts, I think he might have struggled with wood, but almost all of what we see is good.

Sin-nye

This scene is in the same place as the wheelchair scene, mope is naked, she is clothed, they start standing/kneeling. She uses her hand. She can only take about half the pistoning penis, the scene is a clunker.

Lil Ass

She is a hot black girl who walks into the big house the movie is mostly shot in, seems disoriented. She lays down tits up with her head over the edge of a single step, and in comes Thrust to gag factor her. He has wood issues, the scene is not so good. She does get good and sloppy, though.

So, there you have it, a quicky gf review to test the new XPT software. Hats off to Steve for a fairly smooth transition. The movie is a good Gag Factor, several scenes are not to be missed, although there are some clunkers. I still rate it two tits, with Alexandra Quinn falling off the bed.

-Chuck