Body Type: Weight-Height proportional
Waist: 20 - 23
Chest: 29 - 32
Hips/Inseam: 33 - 35
Height: 5'4"(162cm)
Weight: 115 - 135lbs(52-61kg)
Dress Size/Shirt Size: 1 - 2
Shoes: 6/6.5

Hi, I'm Anabelle Bentley, an aspiring model/adult actress from the midwest. I rock a tasteful array of tattoes in the most sexiest places on my petite hot body. I have been dabbing in the adult entertainment world for about 4 years now and am eager to find a legit reputable employer/company to help me get my foot in the door so that i can prove to myself and others that determination and hard work does pay off. I am ambitious, reliable, FUN and WILD with AMAZING sex appeal. I have a unique look and hard rock body with perfect tanned skin and a beautiful face and stunning eyes. My great sense of humor tends to make myself and others around me laugh and feel at ease instantly! By nature I am sweet, kind, and a little goofy I will work extra hard towards success and work well with little or a lot of direction from other professionals. My openminded personality enables me to have passion for learning/trying new things. I look forward to working with you, and Thank You for checking out my profile.

LotsaLixx,
Anabelle

http://www.xxxfilmjobs.com/profile_view.php?user_id=10853

Attachments
500190-10853_pic6.jpg (30 downloads)