The much un-anticipated re-release of 50 to 1 #3 is now available from JM Productions. DVDs can be ordered at www.jerkoffzone.com.

If you haven’t seen it, all I can promise you is that it is better than Prince of Persia: Sands of Time. I left the theater with much the same feeling as leaving the beach with sand in your crotch. Grainy, itchy, irritating sand. The kind that chafes. It rubs you the wrong way.

Do yourself a favour and rub yourself the right way by purchasing 50 to 1 #3. It’s a double-disc set with 50 cocksucking cumeaters. Standout performances provided by the then-relatively-unknown-but-future-megastar Rebeca Linares, Sharka Blue, Sue Diamond, Venus (after she won her award in Barcelona for fucking Rocco Siffredi), Amber Rayne, Faith, Kelly Wells, Maya Hills, Jessie “I should have changed my stage name because I told my boyfriend I only did girl-girl so he googled me and saw what appeared to be a very large clit in my mouth” Jewels, ex-United States servicewoman Aaralyn Barra, and Sophie Dee.

Attachments
486189-50to1_3back.jpg (12 downloads)