I did an interview with Keeani Lei, for Adult Fun 411, it's not even out yet, will be out in print on May 15th , 2008. Thought you'd like to know that she likes JM's Violation Of series

AF: Have you done a “Violation Of” yet?
K: I haven’t been violated. But I have been a violator in “The Violation of Trina Michaels.”
AF: We need you to be violated! (The Violation Of series is from JM Productions.)
K: That one is going to have to wait because it is really hard-core. I’m not ready for that yet. I have to work myself up to it.
AF: That would probably be your ultimate test. I love those movies.
K: They are really fun to be in. I have so much fun when I shot them too. Everybody goes cuckoo. Everyone is screaming and dildos are flying everywhere. It’s such a blast. It’s chaos and I love it. Jim Lane directs them. He is awesome. I love him.
AF: That’s where I first saw Audrey Hollander was in her Violation movie.
K: I worked with her when she was a violator and she stuck a wine bottle up a girl’s ass.
AF: That’s hot. Okay, you said you like to be tied up, and slapped around and you need practice for your Violation of Keeani movie, how long would it take you to get to my house?
K: (Cracks up!) How far away do you live?
AF: (Laughs) So what other fetishes do you like besides BDSM?
K: I have a foot fetish. I enjoy feet. I love shoes and I love girl’s feet. I love kissing them and putting them in my mouth. I love when girls put their foot in my mouth.
xoxo,
Cindi
CindisNakedTruth.com
Xcitement.com