First things first, if you aren't doron d then don't read anything from this point on, click back and pretend you never saw this

(monkey waits 20 seconds)

Good, now that its just you and me doron i have something i would like to say. You and i have been keeping what we have on the downlow for a while now, and i feel that during our time together waht started out as just a summer fling has grown to be so much more. Do you agree (doron has worried look on his face trying to guess what is going to be said next but nods in agreement). You are my rock you know that right?, (doron nods in agreement still a little worried), when i had the tough break up with fayner i could always count on you to be my shoulder to cry on and you with me during your tough times, like coming to terms with mini doron not growing anymore, etc. Anyway i will get to the point, you have been spending a lot more nights over at my place and i figured it might be a good idea if we try living together as a couple and see how it goes. What do you think, im not ready for marraige yet as you know what happend last time i was engaged, a little thing called taylor stepped in and crushed my dreams and confidence on the whole idea of marriage, but i think this is a possitive step towards that at a later date. So , what do you think big d?.