http://adultfyi.com/read.php?ID=25743
-----------------------------------------

Tim Myren writes: This is Tim from Naughty Talent/ex-Naughty Talent, I'm no longer in the business...anyways I have a story about Shy Love and Adult Model Talent...

She still hasn't paid me for over 4 months for Renee Perez [pictured]...after I helped get her Renee to sign a deal with Ninn Works and Spearmint Rhino...she owed me $1,000...this seems just like when her and her ex took adventage of people with there production compnay and never paid them...I was going to send Shy new girls monthly but she fucked up from the start...

it took me 3 months to get paid for Crissy Moon...I finally did and it was for $800 after 3 months...this is one of the reasons why I got out of the business...people like her that rip people off...I'm sure she's fucking over talent too, they just don't see it yet...I'll most likely never get paid...I wonder if she has a talent agent bond...I don't think so...for adult talent...if your paying fees to her or any other agent now...they need a agent bond to charge you...I only know of one agent that has one...LA Direct and maybe Goldstar...Shy Love doesn't...

if you paid anything and your still with her you can ask for your money back...or ask to see her bond to be an agent

If she has a bond I would like her to post it so everyone can see...