Quote:

Ah, HoustonDon parting will be such sweet sorrow - not. I didn't post because I had no need to. This "slavering fangirl" has known this was a possibility for sometime and I fully supported whatever decision Steve was going to make. Now that it's made I too will gallop off into the XPT sunset. BTW, HoustonDon I am surprised you never did a search on my MySpace to know what an absurdity your statement about the morbidly obese comments is. Ravyn knows how to find me.

Goodbye all.

Claire

Claire, while I was specifically referring to Chubby Chick here and some of his fans that felt the need to email me photos, the sentiment applies across the board; he tossed away sales and berated others that supported him during his spree. It's a shame I was busy making money and going out last night (just got in...lol) but as another meager "six figure man", I like keeping my retirement accounts funded.
Good luck when you realize that everything pointed out was true...