Luke posts the following e-mail from Jennifer James:

Quote:

Jennifer James responds:

hi luke, I am sorry about the upsetness that happened that day, and the resulting abrupt departure of yourself and Gram... after all I did invite both of you. I did not know anything about the problems, and was caught totally off guard. I am sorry about what happened to gram, after all I invited him as well, but i had torn up my right shoulder just days before the shoot and had gotten a cortisone shot in my shoulder, could not move my right arm and was shooting, in great pain, left handed. And i was not about to jump in the middle of the two of them, and risk any more damage.

After everything, Kurt came on set and delivered a breathtaking performance, I wrote the role with him in mind and it called for a guy who was a bit "over the top".He did a great acting job , requiring few retakes and gave a white hot sex scene with Sunny Lane. and I would love to workwith him in the future.. I wish you would have come back at the end of the day to see the blistering anal sex scene between Audrey Hollander and hubby Otto Bauer, I think it will be an award winner..both Lynn Lemay and Sunny lane stayed around just to watch, and were blown away, as were the rest of us, amazing performance on their part.

We have a great movie in the can, and with Hustler handling the DVD distribution it's a great way to launch Egoist Entertainment, a company that, like myself, believes in all those things our business seems to have forgotten, romance, seduction, beauty, sensuality, great production values, doing business in an honorable way and paying on set with checks that don't bounce!

Romance, seduction, beauty and sensuality from a 'roid-raging half-a-fag who's done more to destroy your company's reputation in four minutes than you could possibly do yourself in a decade. There ain't no way you're spinning this one away, Jenny.