I just watched My Wife's Friends 2 and it was just as great as the original. Just as in the original, Kelly Kline and her husband Richard bring home girls to fuck them. The first girl they invite over is leggy blonde Crissy Cums, a stripper who had her eye on Richard at the titty bar and really enjoyed giving him a lap dance. Back at Kelly and Richard's, Crissy blows Richard and fucks him crazy all while Kelly videotapes the encounter. Next, Richard invites his buddy Cliff Cummings over to fuck Kelly. Cliff wakes her up from her nap by gently fingering her. She wakes up and greedily sucks on his cock. Kelly then jumps on Cliff in the reverse cowgirl and things really take off. She moans through cowgirl and groans during missionary. Kelly finishes with Cliff by taking a big load to the face. Next, Richard tells us that Kelly promised that if he can get Naomi, the girl who passed out on their floor last night, to fuck him on camera, she'll wash his car for a month. Not liking a dirty car, Richard sets off to work on Naomi, a cute brunette with a killer ass. She sasses him a bit before going to work on his cock, sucking it first, then riding it, and finally giving him a footjob to a big climax. Next up, Richard is relaxing in bed when smoking hot blonde Nikki Hunter steps in to thank him for allowing her to use his shower. And what better way to say thank you than with a nice aerobic fuck? Nikki has a mouth like a phone sex operator. She spices up the scene with explitives that cheer Richard on to a well deserved popshot on her belly. Finally, Taryn Thomas returns from My Wife's Friends 1 for a threesome of sorts. Kelly gets behind the camera again and cheers on Taryn and Richard in their libidinous affairs, then offers her red nailed toes to Taryn to suck on while Richard fucks her in to bliss. The scene ends with Kelly, from behind the camera giving a footjob to the on camera Richard. With a few real thrills and twists on the threesome genre, My Wife's Friends 2 is just as great as the first.