Do you know how sometimes you wake up with a thought or notion that is ten times as dramatic/exciting/upsetting/interesting than it would be if you'd approached it from complete consciousness? You know- your heart is beating so powerfully that it literally affects your breathing. Inventors and artists and people like that probably treasure such moments for the pure, unsullied, forward thinking inspiration they can provide. But I just woke up with imagery that's of no good use to anyone, including myself, but I'm drawn to it anyway. You may be bored to tears by it because it'll sound depressingly familiar, but I've still got a horribly exciting *click, click* in my throat over it.-
It was a shot from behind a television set of a lone woman watching it, her eyes wide with horror. We hear "Quack! Quack! Quack!" coming from the set. The woman gets up and paces nervously, her arms folded about her tightly in a sort of protective measure. Then she is in the grips of a full blown panic attack, her hands over her ears as she shrieks inarticulately. "Quack! Quack! Quack!" continues in the background.

Oh, this reminds me of something I said here before that I made up consciously. I'm going to say it again. Remember that story a while back about Jeff Steward beating up someone's office with a baseball bat? Well, if I filmed that scene, I shoot Steward's rampage with a handheld camera, audio of "Quack! Quack! Quack!" overlayed atop incidental audio, suggesting it is echoing in Steward's mind and spurring the frenzy onward.