Not lost on me that everyone you shouted out is out here gettin their paper while you sit home posting/whining like a .Derek Hay is running the hottest agency,Mike Metro is one of the hottest directors.Bobby has more deals than anyone outside of Jim Lane and Debbie and Gary booked two of the hottest girls I shot this year,WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE?If this is who I think(you slipped up but I wont out you)You need to get over that chick and focus on your shit as opposed to repeating shit you hear from people with nothing better to do.
Let me show you what a man would do,pay attention.I do not agree with the way Derek's influence affects other peoples shoots,Bobby and I parted ways after black attack,every now and then the phone will ring and I'll work for him.I have known Debbie and Gary personally for almost five yrs(I'll be sure to introduce you to Gary)and the rest of that shit isn't worth mentioning.See?Post about shit you know about and take off the mask.
I'm sure I'll see you on set real soon ,If you want to lodge a complaint please do it then