Bell Bottoms
Directed by Brandon Iron
Starring Jenny Blair, Liliana, Valery, Janet, Nikita, Corina, Daphnye
Platinum X

Grease up, butt fans, ‘cuz some fat bottomed girls will be ridden today. The title sez it all, brother, sp prepare yrself for a non-stop self-abuse fest as 7-round asses and whatever ya can legally stick in ‘em converge in an anal-centric fuck-for-all. Yowza.

The action cums thick n’ fast on this one, and their ain’t a dog in the bunch, so lemme just point out the tip-top ass queens on deck, and then I’ll leave ya to your shameful acts. Sly-eyed, aquiline nosed Euroslut Liliane doesn’t even make it to a bed, as a hopped-up Mike Stefano just takes that ragged brown-eye right there in a seedy stairwell. Eventually, he does manages to drag her upstairs, where he continues his mission to split this evil beauty in half. This chick is always pretty incredible, and she doesn’t disappoint here. She might wanna think about digging some of that metal outta her puss, tho. Mebbe that’s why guys are always banging her in the ass- they’re worried about getting stabbed by one her dozen clit rings.

More superhotness awaits in the dizzyingly sexy scene ‘twixt Manny Ferrara and two twin brunette Euro-tramps , Valery and Janet. If ya dig girl-on-girl salad tossing, this ;un’s better then lesbo night at the Sizzler, as Val feasts on Janet’s sphincter like it’s some kinda rare delicacy. And, ya know, it is. Man gets in there too, of course, but I was already spent way before he was, if ya know what I mean.

The rest of it’s all pretty top-notch too, and there’s lotsa further fucking in the extras section. A very bitchin’ package. Recommended.

-Sleazegrinder

Attachments
12525-1-20BELLBOTTOMS.jpg (419 downloads)