One on One #3
Directed by David Luger
Starring Evelyn, Cristina, Shyve, Lorena, Fernada, Jesica
Redlight

Ok, so the title is a little confusing, mathematically speaking, but the premise is simple enuff- one chick, one dude, one good shot o’ gunk in the eye, guaranteed. Previous episodes of the ‘intimate sex’ series have trawled the malls of America and the cocaine discos of Europe, and now it’s South America’s turn to bend over and spread ‘em, as Mr, Luger, Mr. Pete, and a few of their spindly, big-dicked buddies catch a bargain flight to the jungles of Brazil and lure a few ripe specimens into their filthy motel rooms with shiny beads. Well ok, maybe not the jungles, but certainly the barrios, as the gals on deck here sure ain’t the ones in the brochure. Nope, this here’s ghetto-style Latina meat, bruised, panicky, and decidedly rough around the edges. Third world poontang, daddy-o. Can’t get much more exotic than that.

None of the girls on deck are much in the looks department, to be honest, so the level or crotch–throb you’ll experience here relies almost completely on how much of a chica-fetishist you are. The scenes are all straight-forward suck n’ fucks (2 outta 6 do anal), and the chicks don’t say nothing cept for their names- and those are fake, of course, so even that’s superfluous. Of ‘em all, the confirmed highlight is Cristina, a hard lookin’, deeply tanned mamacita with fried-blonde hair and one o’ the all time great bubblebutts. I mean, this thing is big, meaty, bouncy, all that, and it gets gummed up but good here in a long, lingering scene quote worth whatever the going price for this ‘un is. Of course, if you were in Brazil, you could probably recreate it with Mizz Cristina for half of what yr payin for the DVD, but then she’s probably shoot you in the head right after and trade your boots at the street market for a bushel of bananas, so I guess it’s a trade-off. Um, otherwise, the other girls lean a little too heavy on the uggo side of the fence for any major boners to pop, but Cristina’s ass already exhausted me, so I didn’t really give a fuck.

-Sleazegrinder