In the last few months I rented two Vince-directed videos. The first (I wish I could remember the name) impressed me because he was able to rein in Everhard with his annoying talk. I e-mailed him and congratulated him on this great feat.
After this I was encouraged to rent another Vince video this time A Group Thing #3 since I am a great fan of this genre. If I were to review this video and overlook the scene in which Everhard appeared I would give it 9+. The last scene comes very close to Christophe Clark at his best in his Hardball series.
If I include Erik's scene it would lower the rating to about 7. One third of the video is almost unwatchable. His annoying moaning and little-girl talk overwhelms. Even when Brian is on camera one can hear him in the background drowning out any erotic talk that the girls (God knows he can't talk dirty) and Brian might do. I realize some might say to mute the sound, but you try watching a sex video without the sounds that are expected. One might miss some intelligent sex chatter. Lex And Rocco would never pull a stunt like this, and I am perplexed as to why Vince allowed it. As the director there are many things he could have done including getting rid of him. It would have been far better with Brian as the only male, and with the three gals still be a "group thing". The only way I could explain such a spectacle is that he was very high. I kept hoping he would OD not to kill him, but to retire him---permanently. It will be some time before I rent another Vince video with Erik in it. I keep expecting there will be a change but,,,