Just one Asshole fan's view of the scene as of yesterdays opening day and comments on who I spoke with and all that yadda yadda yadda for those who could not attend.

First off I want to comment on how poorly the thing seems to be put together. It seems like just total chaos with no order especially at booths with high level talent, the hardcore/underground booths have a much more laid back cooler vibe to them. One thign I wish the whole expo would do is make a map showing what booths are where with a listing attached on it of who will be signing and when. I went with some lady friends so obviously they had interest in meeting jenna, tawny, brianna, and the like. And it's just a mess at those booths nobody knows whats going on the girl will sign for tn minutes then go have a cig break, then sit back and talk to other vivid/wicked industry people while the lines get worse. memo to those: you work with those assholes all year round, the assholes in line only have 4 days, focus on those assholes! ok enough of the soapbox

Gauge: was very cordial signed and posed seemed fun, not rude in any way

Sky Lopez: seemed to be bothered by everyone around her/ didnt want to be there, not very fan friendly

Tawny Roberts: failry nice at least she didnt take many breaks

Jenna: Is 4 hours way too long to ask this girl to work: the show for fans was from 2pm-6pm i dont think she signed for more then 5 minutes straight without a 30 minute break in between

Tera Patrick: saw her but didnt talk to her, she looks like shit in person

who else.....

Britney Skye- always been a big fan, she was super cool friendly and all, but looks like she did a lot of drugs since last years show

Alysin Chaynes- very hot in person 2nd best outfit there aside from Gen Padova

Lisa Sparxxx- saw her didn't talk to her at all, she looks better on camera than in person

there was this girl Naughtia i think her name was signing for red light i think.. could be wrong she was the prettiest girl i saw all day , sort of asian looking, anyone know more about her? sorry for the vagueness

Finally Gen Padova: I didn't find Jm's booth till i took my last piss on the way out and needed to meet up with friends and stuff and i ran by not realizing it was her, didnt have time to go back and talk to her but god damn guys! the shorts were hot ass hell with her ass cheeks showing, her top lace see thru with tits showing and shes gorgeous!! seemed to be having fun and smiling unlike some girls there so big compliments to Gen , hopefully I can get back to meet her.

All in all the show was fair to decent on opening day, seemed to be less fan friendly than last year, but people could have still just been getting settled in who knows just wanted to get a chat going from others who were there to report on for those who cant be here this week, have fun everyone