So far, each volume sans the first has had performances par sexxxcellance since Shay Lamar’s magical appearance in AW2 which was kind of like stumbling upon a wood nympho by a lake or a waterfall up in the Sierras. Likewise it was Christie Lee and Nadia Sin making the mutant bestow dual honors in AW3, but this time it’s Cindy Crawford atop the totem pole. Why she is paired with the bottom rung aka Isabella Stanza is a mystery on par w/ the Bermuda Triangle. I won’t be cruel. Cindy Crawford rules here. Surprising, right? Then there’s Genesis Skye and Katie Gold; two of smut’s better interviewees. Katie is totally cool, but that knuckle scab disturbed my pecker. Genesis performs nicely as she always does and Smut still loves ya, baby, but you gots to do the right thing in regards to Mandy if not yourself. I know I should to stay out of the advice business b/c my life has been a continuous disaster spiral, but this is the no spin twilight zone.
Glad to see Ashley decided to get a nice new pair of crystal platforms to replace those crapola pumps of hers that I‘ve been griping about over the past year. See? At least somebody listens to grandmaster smut. And another horrible sight was Bad Bob and his sunburnt ass crack. Gruesome, the guy is white as a ghost everywhere, butt there. Disturbing doggy style angles lead to revelations of this aesthetic eyesore from hell. It looks like it’s been inhabited by a butt hobbit. Somebody kill that fruitcake, please, it scars the mind. Thanks, I’ll give you a big shiny nickel. [JM Productions]

]http://www.jerkoffzone.com/boxcoversdvd/aw4dvd_front_huge.jpg[/url]