Could you make a super-frothy-vaginal-creampie gangbang video with a White or Latino woman that has super-thick-thighs,shaved pussy,and a 50+inch booty.

Where she takes on at least 20+ small dicked black and white guys (dicks 5inches and under).One after-the-other, without her wiping off during the video shoot!

And you know most fat guys have small dicks so that should be easy!

Hopefully you can get guys where at least half of them have the ability to cum in her more than once.

You have each guy save up thier baby batter to the point were they are ready to explode,and each on gives her a few pumps and shoots a load into her sweet fat pussy.

(((The Key thing))): Is that the camera person captures the cumchuring + balls tightening-up action on each and every guy,as they are delivering thier loads to her,and letting the viewer see each guy "pull-out" and the next "plug-right-into" her frothy pussy!

There is very little, if no oral on the guys in the begining. If nessaary, have a hidden fluf girl/s behind the scenes getting them ready.

Me and my friends have been waiting for so long for a adult company to make one, so the cash is there to burn$$$$

If you are going to make one please email me so I can let my fiends locally, and other fellas I know on the net, know when they can buy.

The best example of "cumload delivery" + camera angle for the missionary position is:
http://mikehottvideo.com/1/ss.shtml

"Casey" in Sloppy Seconds#4

The best of "cumload delivery"+camera angle doggie-style is:
"Teah" in Sloppy Seconds#2

A best example body type is:
"Sunshine" in Sloppy Seconds#1
"Katarina" in Sloppy Seconds#3

Also,loved the simple phrases of encouragment"Sunshine"gave.

Attached a picture of the female body type we are seeking:

Attachments
9658-Missionary.JPG (509 downloads)