Gag Factor 12
Directed by Jim Powers
Starring Amber Roxx, Ava Divine, Carolyn Monroe, Crystal Ray, Jada Fire, Kitty Johnson, Maggie Star, Taylor Fox, Vicki Vogue
JM

Man, if someone listened in on you in another room while you were watching this, they’d think you finally degenerated into jerking off to Chechnyan torture videos, cuz this is what the whole audio track sounds like:

“Gnrrff!”
“Gawgawgawgawgawgaw!”
“Blurrgghhhh!”

Basically, this is two solid hours of the most ferocious throat fucking ever, an aggro tidal wave of speed-misogyny that’ll either make a man outta ya or send you screaming to the Wicked section of the video store. No red lights, no brakes, no stops, no turning around- just open that slutty little mouth o’ yrs baby, and lemme stab ya with my dick until I’m about to burst through the back of your neck in a gore-gasmic shower of blood and semen.

Well, mebbe it doesn’t go that far, but close.

Details are useless, since it’s the same set up and execution every time- the girls start blowing whoever, they get a little crazy and turn her upside down, she pukes all over the place, they stick it back in, mascara and puke and spit and cum cover her mug, a few blood vessels burst, and many mothers cry for their wayward daughters. Personally, I don’t feel sorry for any of ‘em ‘cept Maggie Star, who’s got to be so far past normal by now that they’re just gonna have to lock her up soon, but really, their feelings ain’t your problem.

If you dig it real, real hard , then you know what to do. Hating women ain’t absolutely necessary for your gag factor enjoyment, but I’m sure it helps.

-Sleazegrinder

Attachments
9027-gagfactor12cover.JPG (604 downloads)