I feel bad for the kid and he isn't even born yet. He is coming into a no win situation, there is no chance for him at all. I figured theres a 30% shot if teagan managed to get knocked up by some stock broker type who understands the responsibility of having a kid but its been confirmed that its with someone you expect to see on a campus invasion video, in fact id go as far as saying the kid wished it was someone on the campus invasion video, the guy makes fayner look like the face of responsibility.

Teagan finds this winner to be the first of many daddy's to her children, hi im typical frat boy and im 18 months away from having scorpio like hair plugs, but you can call me dad.

Yeah so im having a baby, looking for a career or trying to get some sort of stable living arrangement before it arrives would make a ton of sense, but you see i like to escape reality a lot because it helps get my mind of the fact my father used to get me to dance in my mothers lingerie in front of his friends as a small boy for entertainment and that i was known as the neighborhood vacuum cleaner to all of the elderly business men.

Im so glad that i can now put that my baby's mother is the ass that has housed over 100 dicks on par with i look like a fat hobbit from lord of the rings.