For the time being at least, I've managed to live better than 4 decades without any significant legal entanglements. My temperament is too placid to lead to any violent confrontations, and our household income precludes any crimes for strictly personal gain. So the only thing left that could drive me to violating the law, would be my perversly insatiable sexual appetite.
I have far too much empathy and compassion to commit anything so heinous as a rape ( although I do have a mental list of potential victims should I ever find the strength to overcome these character flaws ), so I see the most likely scenario involving an arrest for some salacious, hugely embarrassing, but otherwise harmless 3rd degree sexual offense. Maybe swiping dirty panties from some college girl's laundry basket... or concocting one of those implausible scams to trick female mall shoppers into letting me suck on their toes.