http://rockitreports.com/blowjob-bars-around-the-world-where-they-are-how-they-work/

Quote:
The day of the blowjob bar seems to have gone in the Philippines. Even though Angeles City has a road specifically known as “Blow Row” (A. Santos Street), the bars there are mostly short time full service joints. At 700 pesos (17 dollars) for full service with a blowjob included, most visitors will just go “all in” so to speak. At the places with on premises rooms for short time, you could simply request a BJ and nothing else, though this may not be received with a cheery smile by all women.

Thailand Blow Job BarSometimes you will get the same kind of treatment even today though. A few years ago I was in a pretty big and fairly well known bar on Fields Avenue when I felt generous and bought drinks for a few homely waitresses. The next thing I knew, more and more waitresses were coming over and asking for drinks. When they said “I need a drink,” I replied “I need a blowjob.” Before I knew it, they had my cock out and were taking turns blowing me under the table, right out in the open! At first they each gave me suck jobs lasting a minute or two each, but it then became a competition with me egging them on. “You are good, but she was better,” I’d say. “Oh yea,” one would ask. “How about this?” This went on for some time, with five or six girls going around in a circle. The middle-aged mamasan even came over to sit at my table and laughed and smiled as it all went on. I bought her a drink. A few didn’t want to suck, out of shyness more than anything. They flaked away with no problems or hard feelings. Eventually I blew my load down the throat of this real cock gobbler. She wasn’t much to look at but she had a big rack and a pierced tongue that she knew how to use. I think she was a former Go Go girl that aged out. I tipped her 500 pesos when I left and everyone was happy.