I hate seeing guys slide it in for a minute or 2 and then switch, and play grabass with each other, and bullshit around and laugh like its a fuckin buddy flick. And then at the end take turns jerking off on her face, or all at once. These kind of GB's are more like, bullshit around and then line up for Bukkake. Thats not a ganbang!

No, It should go like this. I'm 1st, then you guys fight it out for who's next. But you're only going after Im done, pull out right here, and spill seed all over this Gangbang whore, now I'm done with her, Next!. All the while the Performer is fluffing the other guys while one guy is in her. That's how we did it back in HS, we didn't fuck around. Gotta get your gameface on, and go to work. You got a gameface don't ya? Show me your gameface! I didn't sneak ol Mary Jane Rottencrotch out for ice cream and cookies.

Don't bullshit around for 45 mins and then all jerkoff at the end. Why do I want to see guys doing what Im doing while I'm watching? I paid to see the bitch get fucked, over and over, etc..Wash, rinse, repeat. Without the wash.

5 guy cream pie is the kind of like this but its all internal, and the guys fuck kinda soft. I want JM to do somethin like this. Uhh, the next time they get some FREE time. Shoot a ganbang the way it really goes down.

Fuck to Completion!. There, I said it.

"They gotta swallow that cock, and take that dick, and in the ass!" - Dad, on the birds and the bees.

"Dance with the devil the devil don't change, devil changes you." -lessthanzero