Nothing too cerebral bout the title, so I won’t overthink the review, because it basically puts it bluntly and amusingly like Al Bundy might do. Obviously, this is about funbags, chest puppets, sweater meatballs, knockers, yabboz, juggs, bonkers, insert fave crude yet bemusing booby term here. So what was I saying? With a title like that from Powersville you know you’re gonna get one helluva a titfest. All scenes start off with the big titters sploshing their goods with garden hoses and it seems somewhat cheezy upon intitial observation, but this seemingly mundane mammary activity is totally apropos for the in your face basics of the title. Simplicity is all that’s necessary with big titties actually.

Salena Castro is on the boxcover, nice pic by F, there are no illusions, witch is good with boxcovers. I remember her from the year’s best POV scene in Titty Sweat. Yeah, she’s got some cushion, her face is muy cute, I like em like that, nipples ripe for the pushin. It feeds my curvy latina obsession, too. The filthy purity of her simply wagging her shuddering udders in the water tilted my dirty mentality. Chair swing sex was somewhat awkward to watch, but the the reverse titfuck /gag factor bj booby bugaloo was actually pulled off without much man ass interference. She's got great plush titty shimmy shimmy ya’ll.

Attachments
447530-IMG_6045.1.jpg (28 downloads)