The infamous gangbang that was at the center of the last HIV scare has been released. Now that I’ve seen the stuff they release maybe I should be mad at Nelson X for adding me to the Devil’s Film screener list during his short stint as the pr guy there. Hey, his heart was in the right place or was it a sick joke?
First off, I couldn’t bring myself to watch this because I tend to avoid anything where mopes outnumber whores. I also find it difficult to fathom that there’s been 9 installments of this series. I shudder to think about who gets off to this let alone willing to participate in it. Ick! These mopes obviously will stick their dicks in anything. Check out the Canucklehead mope featured prominently on the boxcover smiling proudly like it's his wedding day. Yikes!
Then there’s Jennifer White who has been in the biz for about 5 years now and has been fucked by everybody in the cellblock it seems. I actually thought she was cute and had a lot of potential in the beginning of her ill-fated career which has lead her down the slippery slope to being a go-to hoe at bottomfeeder Immoral Productions and appearing in IR gangbangs from Dogfart. Now it’s become a blueprint for what not to do in the jizz biz. Tragic.

link

Attachments
22333_50_guy_cream_pie_09_front_400x625.jpg (375 downloads)