This is the second of three in the series. I am quite prejudiced in favor of these, as I love women's fastpitch and I love throat fucking. Putting the two together in a well done production is just about as good as it gets.

The DVD is simple and well done, with quality graphics. Top menu is play movie, sex scenes, or previews. Movie starts with "Take Me Out to The Ball Game" on organ while a cast list in nice graphics is displayed. Chapters, etc. are well laid out. Like the first of the series, which I have reviewed, all scenes take place in a set with a crowd drawn on a wall, some dirt, a home plate, and batter's boxes chalk lined. All scenes start with the girl wearing a catcher's mask, chest protector, shinguards, and a smile. All scenes are oral only to finish. I'll try a scene by scene as I watch it, this is a running commentary.

First, we are asked to "rise" for the National Anthem, as snippets from all the whores singing the Star Spangled Banner are pieced together. Very well done.

Red Kiss

She is wearing red stockings in addition to the shin guards.

Face fucking through the catcher's mask.

I'm just now understanding another part of the genius of this - instead of having an intro where the diva whore primps about how pretty she is, here she is behind a catcher's mask and we don't see her face until she has had some dick shoved down her hatch. We see the goods, but in the context of sex, not glamour.

She looks sexy getting her ass slapped.

She does look sexy - blone hair, nice tits, slutty tattoos I normally don't like, nice ass, a quality, slutty looking whore. The best of the batters is with her, too, with a cock long enough to enter throats. He gets in there a few times, too. The over riding effect, though, is a high energy face fucking assault.

Both arms holding the bat.

Now she is in whore crucifixion, and he is getting about anything he wants. Rapid throat fucking with the under the ball sack shot, while the ball park type cheer goes up. Damn, this is good. She is partly pushed away and partly falls to one side, spent. Cut to the cum into her mouth, swallow with the toilet sound over it,

Summer Nite

Perfect name for this video! Dick Nasty is the batter, he sits the bat on the barrel and just starts.

More side boob.

She appears to be prettier than the first whore, more of the wholesome look I like. She has pretty eyes.

I love her eyes, her whole look, actually.

Now she is starting to puke a little bit. Just a little, I think she is empty, all we saw was spittle. Off comes the chest protector and we see perfect tits, this chick is beautiful! I'll screen cap her tits for the end picture.

I'm in love, I need to find what else she has done. She is wearing a cross. Also, black stockings. Now, the whore crucifixion position. She's a good whore.

Dump the DH. Now for a word from our sponsor. Drink 14k golden Hudepohl beer. She is spitting up again, choking, the end is near.

Perfection.

Catalina

The Cum Catchers set.

He starts right in, he has the nessesary size equipment to make this interesting. She is a Latina looking chick with streaks in her hair, a bit pedestrian, but I doubt many would turn her down. She is a bit skinny. The crowd is laughing, but I'm not, as the mope has gone limp and is squeezing his dick to appear hard. She is spitting up anyway, and trying to push him away. I think it's fake.

There is a cut and he is doing better, she makes all the usual noises and spits a lot. Not a great scene by my standards.

Pinching.

Dalny Marga

Far from perfect, but damn well put together.

She is a tall, angular bleach blone with a good attitude. The scene is done with a man who has an erect penis, much better than the last scene. The crowd laughs. There are sounds of crowds cheering, organ music, comment from the crowd, lots of little things built into this movie that makes it a good, quality production.

She's all the way down on this fat cock and doing some of it herself. Not for long, however, as face fucking is the order of the day. She has white stocking under the shinguards. The stockings are an addition from the first one.

Nice white titties. She is pale all over.

I also notice part of the masterful presentation here is that the guys keep the uniform pants on. They can get balls deep without taking them off. We see only what we need to, no man ass.

She is in whore crucifixion now, this is one where she actually gets to do some of the work. She had a lot of mascara on and it is a mess. The little birdie sound just went off, it won't be lone. Usual ending, this is a great scene.

Good whore!

Fiona Cheeks

It's the long haired guy and a different set of uniform pants, with a hole in them for the dick to go through. Implausible, but WTF, we'll go with it. Chick is another bleach blonde, with white fishnet stockings under the shinguards. She is a bit angular, with ear rings. They talk shit back and forth, and she seems to back it up better than he does so far.

This is a down the throat scene! And, she has nice, very small titties.

Nice whores in these movies.

You see, the guy can just grab the bat to pull her onto the cock. So much subtle genius in these. Or, serendipitous genius, either way, it works great.

Penny Lane

I like her. Reddish brown hair, just naked under the gear. Good attitude. Choking on the long dong with the mask still on, this will get good. He hits down her throat and she acts like it is something new, I'm enjoying this.

Penny Lane. Approved.

He's making her do a lot of the work, but he is not all the way hard. Now, whore crucifixion and she gags.

Spitting up after throating.

She sucks cock like this for about 10 full minutes before swallowing the cum.

7th inning stretch is again Take Me Out to the Ballgame sung by whores with dicks in their mouths.

Autumn

Looks like a great scene form the start! She is a brown haired beauty with Midwestern good looks. Corn fed healthy catcher. Not down very far on the cock, so far. More of a speed thing so far. Now off comes the chest protector.

Nice body on this one.

She makes a lot of noise, but she is dodging anything to do with the throat. I hope he forces it! I wanna see her crucified. There it is! He's trying, but she won't let him in. I hope he face fucks her for 20 minutes.

I rate this dodging bitch one blurry tit.

It is 12 minutes on the clock when he cums and she swallows to the toilet sound, so not a total failure of a scene.

Lena Ramone

She is remembered for several scenes, she is laughing here before the face fucking starts. Away we go! Fast face fucking seems to be the order of the day, with a less than fully erect cock.

Lena gets a bit sloppy.

Crucifixion style, same thing. Nothing special.

Samantha Sterlyng

Looks like this will be a good one. She was on the cover, a blonde with braided pony tails.

More genius! He is pulling the catcher's mask to his cock. She tapped his leg shortly after this. She can't get off the cock from this position.

That ain't tobacco juice.

She is the only one wearing panties. Off comes the mask! She is a spitter. Cheating with her hand, but now he is deep. He is fully erect, that makes or breaks these scenes, of course. Off with the panties, into her mouth. But, not for long. She actually said, "Ouch."

In crucifixion, action gets fast and rough. He's losing wood, though, I don't know what's wrong with these guys. He recovers well, abandoning the bat and using her ponytails.

A shot from the Goodyear blimp.

She gets quite a workout, a great scene.

So, there you have it. The first one is best, followed by this one. At the end of the third one, they admit it was weaker, and they were not going to do any more because they had trouble finding whores who would do it. Maybe someone can revive this great genius idea?

-Chuck

Attachments
506724-tits.jpg (12 downloads)