Mr. Pete Is Unleashed is a great fuckin’ anal packed dvd that you can keep in constant rotation for a month your time a week Smut time but what the fuck is up w/ Mr. Pete? Does he think he’s the coolest cock in the biz? Seems like it. It exudes from the screen like a stain. So what? You’re supposed to be a ruthless piledriver on camera. That’s what frustrated perverts pay for sayeth Lord Whorehammer in hell. Sorry, I thought it was about the bitches. Nix that, no apologies.
I’m going to start off this review by zeroing in on the stellar performance by Melissa Lauren. As far as I’ve seen it’s her best ever as a blonde and blonde hair brings out the blue devils pools in her eyes. Not to mention she’s got Smut’s kryptonite on aka thigh high latex platform boots. May I lick them mistress? Smut never submits to the goddess ‘cept through his lust for boots & I am not ashamed to admit it. Step off. I'm strange. However, it’s pretty strange comparing this Melissa to the current Hellfire incarnation. Melissa here is that pliable over-eager fucktoy we’ve all grown to appreciate dearly on xxxpt. In fact she’s freakin’ perfect in this scene, tho I thought I saw the gateway to hades as her ass was tastelessly yet necessarily gaped for informational purposes. She displays the amazingly defiant French endurance Smut loves about her blackened soul which has recently transformed from receiver to a punisher taking what she wants from sluts. Textbooks closed class. The assfucking is delightfully endless for your wet fisticuffs and Melissa gives you her everything for your bucks.
Naudia Nyce would be hotter if she kept her mouth closed b/c she talks like Leather Tuscadero and has gap teeth that make Belladonna’s chops look good. However, Smut would love to have Missy Monroe in a cage in his den like she is in the beginning of this threesome w/ Mr. Pete & Naudia. I love how she always wears these fishnet tops that add a sleazier dimension to her floppers amid the tremors of a fuck. Mr. Pete terminator pounds both butts into oblivian and sprays their combined face with a messy fire sprinkler kind of popshot.
I also love Katja Kassin’s choices in fishnet attire, but I can’t help but worry bout the shape of her sphincter. She gets dp’d thoroughly but there was way too much guy butt in the way. Somebody call the Village People. Then there’s the scene featuring Jezabelle Bond boffed by scraggly Furio lookin Zenza Raggi whom I’ve seen pork in Private flicks over the years. Dude is branching out, but the name has gotta go. Try Spitshine Tommy instead. [New Sensations]